There is nothing more exciting than moving into a new home!
At Flyttsmart, we are building and scaling up our digital platform. It's a digital solution where end-users, brokers, and suppliers get a seamless moving experience that makes changing homes move even more exciting!!
We have a spot open for a new Head of Product to join our ambitious and winning team!
WHO WE ARE
Approximately 1.3 million people in Sweden move every year.
Most of us have experienced how hard it can be and how much unnecessary time, money, and energy is consumed. Flyttsmart's goal is to change the status quo and make moving fun, easy, safe, and cost-effective.
We leverage our unique background in service, entertainment, and the housing industry to provide excellent value to our users and partners.
We are a fast-growing, well-funded, entrepreneurial team with varied backgrounds looking to create something fantastic for our users, partners, and employees.
You are passionate about building high-quality products having in mind the optimal time and resources spent. As a Head of Product, your main goal will be to continuously maximize the value of the product you’re driving. You will work closely with founders, product designers, CRM-manager and developers in self-organized product teams. The position is located at our HQ in Stockholm.
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As a leader of our fast-paced and dynamic team, you will lead and optimize the value of the work the Development Team performs.
- Own the product backlog and prioritise, balance, drive requests, initiatives, and improvements, as well as plan for delivery
- You'll excel at coordinating communication between stakeholders and technical resources (developers, QA, UI, UX)
- Always stay on the top of actual industry trends and be the voice of Agile in our team
- Always understand the importance of a product, with everything from business logic to supporting end-users and financial aspects of prioritization.
IN THIS ROLE YOU HAVE
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong commercial focus and understanding of business drivers
- A creative and pragmatic approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Stakeholder relationships; you can influence the toughest of crowds!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has substantial experience as a product owner in an agile environment like scrum.
- Has an entrepreneur mindset
- Has a high interest in UX/Product Design
- Has experience working in product development teams on a consumer-facing product.
- Fluent in Swedish and good in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing, knowledgeable, high achieving, experienced and fun group of colleagues!
- Flexibility to work remotely
- To be a part of building a product you will be genuinely proud of.
- The space for your thoughts and opinions to be heard and have a real impact
- A lot of opportunities to shape your role and for self-development
- Competitive compensation, Pension, Wellness allowance and Insurance
APPLY NOW BY CLICKING BELOW!
Even more curious!
Everyone has a story to tell and here is the one from one of our developers:
I think programming is empowering people to create solutions out of ideas. With just a keyboard and some creativity you can become the modern-day Leonardo da Vinci, except for the part where Leonardo purposefully left mistakes in his blueprints to confuse others, we don't do that at Flyttsmart. I've always liked the feeling of solving a problem by writing code, and Flyttsmart really scratches that itch for me. I've myself felt anxious about moving apartments and when I heard about Flyttsmart and their approach to tackling the most common moving issues I was immediately motivated to apply my own skills to help build the solution. Being the only backend developer hasn't always been easy. Problems can occur when there are complex technical or logical issues, and not having another person (as involved in the backend) to discuss solutions with. Naturally, this has sometimes led to bugs or other issues that aren't visible until later on. (Sorry, my bad…) Fortunately, everyone at Flyttsmart is considerate and understanding. Flyttsmart is a one-of-a-kind service where most of what we do hasn't been done before, so we all know that to improve you need to make mistakes. Especially me. If you've come this far in the ad, please consider applying. We need someone like you, and I need someone to review my code. - Erik "it works on my machine" Mårtensson
Flyttsmart in the press: